Aktuelle Informationen der Organisatoren zur International GSD Conference (IGSD2017) am 15.-17. Juni 2017 im University Medical Center in Groningen (NL). Die Konferenzsprache ist Englisch, deshalb sind auch die nachfolgenden Informationen auf Englisch:
Early bird registration deadline: 15 February 2017
The Conference will be hosted at the University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), the Netherlands, located at the heart of the beautiful historical city of Groningen. During the conference, there will be time for social and networking activities.
The IGSD2017 in Groningen offers an attractive program for health care professionals and patients. In different sessions (plenary, parallel scientific, parallel for patients, meet the expert sessions, attended poster meeting), the following topics will be highlighted:
- Plenary session on Gene therapy in GSD
- Parents' Roundtable: experiences and perspectives - Iris Ferrechia
- Dietary management in ketotic GSD types - Kaustuv Bhattacharya
- The GSD App - Sebastiaan te Boekhorst
- What patiens know better than doctors - Andrew Wakelin
- Glycogen Storage Diseases; Back to the future part II - Peter Smit
- Hepatic and muscle GSD: challenging psychological topics for patients, parents and health care providers - Peter Burgard
- Pathophysiology of exercise (in)tolerance in GSD - Nicolai Preisler
- Metabolic European Reference Network and GSD - Anne Hugon
- Population newborn screening for Pompe disease - Priya Kishnani
- From James Lind Alliance towards a liver GSD priority setting partnership - Katherine Cowan
- Meet the expert session: Controversies and agreements in dietary management - chair: Margreet van Rijn
- Meet the expert session: Glycogenosis type V, training program and experiences learned from Spanish patients - chair: Gisela Nogales-Gadea
For the newest program with all the confirmed speakers visit our website.
The Conference language will be English. There will be no simultaneous translation facilities.
The Conference was granted 13 European CME credits (ECMEC) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).